A. Information Collected
(1) Personally Identifiable Information;
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information, such as your IP address or cookies just for provide you the best experience and will not be used for other purposes.
(1) Personally Identifiable Information
This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. We may ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling out and submitting an online form when you engage in certain activities on this site, such as signing up for our newsletter; submitting content and/or posting content in discussion forums, comments sections, or other public areas; entering a contest or sweepstakes; filling out a survey; or sending us feedback. It is completely optional for you to engage in these activities. If you elect to engage in these activities, however, we may ask that you provide us personal information, such as your email address, your name, mailing address, other contact information, and other personal identifying information. We may also collect other information about you, such as age, date of birth, other demographic information, or other non-personally identifiable information, and when such information is directly associated with Personally Identifiable Information, we will treat it as Personally Identifiable Information. We may also collect information about you made available when you interact with us through social media, such as “liking” our Services or receiving our Tweets. Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
- We may collect your name, address, email address, telephone number, and/or fax number when you register for or create an account;
- We may collect your email address, first and last name and zip code if you sign up for an online newsletter;
- We may collect your name and email address if you contact us with a question;
- We may collect your first and last name, date of birth, and email address if you choose to participate in a contest or sweepstakes;
- We may collect your first and last name, your address, and your credit card and billing information if you make a purchase of a product or service.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information
This refers to information about our users that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about our users, including you, based on what pages the user visits in several ways. This information is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) for the website that a user just came from; which URL the user goes to next; the user’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address; the date and times of the Services used; user geographic and language information; and information about the type of computer, operating system and browser on which the Services are viewed. For example, if you are browsing on a mobile device or tablet, the information may include the device model, android version and device ID, screen size, and other information that may be provided by the device, based on the device’s settings. We may also collect information about user’s preferences, including which coupons and offers a user viewed and which coupons were accepted or redeem.
- Internet Protocol (IP) address -- Your IP address is a number that lets computers attached to the Internet know where to send you data -- such as the webpages you view. We use this information to deliver our webpages to you upon request, to tailor our Site to the interests of our users and to measure traffic within our Site.
- Cookie -- A "cookie" is a small text file that may be used to collect information about your activity on the Site. For example, when someone visits a page within the Site, a cookie is placed on the user's machine (if the user accepts cookies) or is read if the user has visited the Site previously. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but if you do, you may not be able to take advantage of the personalized features enjoyed by other users to our Site. Some of the cookies we use may be flash cookies or Adobe cookies. While they are harmless, they may contain Demographic Information (defined below) and depending on your browser these cookies may not normally be deleted when your cookies are deleted. Please check your browser to determine where these types of cookies are stored and how they may be deleted.
- Web Beacons (also known as "clear gifs," "web bugs" or "pixel tags") -- "Web Beacons" are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to allow us to count users who have visited certain pages of the Site and to help determine the effectiveness of promotional or advertising campaigns. When used in HTML-formatted email messages, web beacons can tell the sender whether and when the email has been opened. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user's computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages.
- Demographic Information -- "Demographic Information" may be your gender, age, zip code and interests, which you voluntarily provide to us on the Site. We use this information to provide you with personalized services and to analyze trends to ensure the information provided by the Site meets your needs. For example, if you subscribe to a specific newsletter, JJsHouse.co.uk may collect your zip code or interests. Please note that we also consider aggregated information, which is not personally identifiable, to be non-personally identifiable information. The above list provides an example of the non-personally identifiable information that is collected via the Site.
B. Sharing and Disclosure of Information
We may share or disclose your personally identifiable information in the following instances:
To fulfill a service to you. For example, if you email us a question, we may use your email address to process your request and respond to your question. Also, if you are entering a sweepstakes or contest, we may use your personally identifiable information in order to fulfill the terms of that promotion. This means that we may share the information for prize fulfillment purposes or mail carriers. We also may share your information with the co-sponsor of that promotion.
To affiliates, strategic partners, agents, third party marketers or other unaffiliated parties who are offering products or services that we believe may be of interest to you or who require your personally identifiable information for research, administrative and/or internal business purposes. These parties may use your personally identifiable information to contact you with an offer or advertisement related to a product or service, or they may use such information for their own research, administration or business purposes. If you do not want us to share your personally identifiable information in this manner, please do not provide us with this information.
To unaffiliated third-party service providers, agents or independent contractors who help us maintain our Site and provide other administrative services to us (including, but not limited to, order processing and fulfillment, providing customer service, maintaining and analyzing data, sending customer communications on coupon hand out’s' behalf, and entry collection, winner selection and prize fulfillment for contests, sweepstakes and other promotions). We seek to ensure that these unaffiliated third parties will not use the personally identifiable information for any other purpose than to provide the administrative services for which they are responsible. Because such unaffiliated third-party service providers that help us administer our Site will have access to users' personally identifiable information, if you do not wish for our unaffiliated third-party service providers to have access to your information, please do not register or submit any personally identifiable information to us.
To comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary in order to conform to the requirements of law or comply with legal process served on us, protect and defend our rights or property, including the rights and property of coupon hand out and the Site or act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of our end users.
. To third parties as part of any corporate reorganization process including, but not limited to, mergers, acquisitions, and sales of all or substantially all of our assets. .To track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our visitors and customers and provide such information to third parties.
. To protect against potential fraud, we may verify with third parties the information collected from the Site. In the course of such verification, we may receive personally identifiable information about you from such services. In particular, if you use a credit card or debit card to purchase services with us, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us, and that the card has not been reported as lost or stolen.